The JSM-6610LV low vacuum SEM is a high-performance scanning electron microscope for fast characterisation and imaging of fine structures on both small and large samples. The JSM-6610LV enables observation of specimens up to 200mm in diameter.
The low vacuum mode allows for observation of specimens that cannot be viewed at high vacuum due to excessive water content or because they have a non-conductive surface.
The SEM allows for detailed measurements, including 3D measurement from stereo images. Dual live image display of the secondary electron image and a backscattered composition image allow the user to contrast and compare specific details.
The equipment at the research complex provides:
- Secondary electron (SE) detectors
- Low-vacuum secondary electron (LV-SE) detectors
- Back-scattered electrode (BSE) detectors
- EDS detector (Oxford Instruments)
- EBSD detector (Oxford Instruments)