Access to RCaH is associated with funding from one of the stakeholders or collaboration with one of the resident groups.
- Read the User Access Policy and decide if you are eligible.
- Contact the RCaH Director or Operations Manager to discuss your proposal and decide if RCaH facilities are available and appropriate.
- If you do not already have appropriate support from a stakeholder (BBSRC, Diamond, EPSRC, MRC, NERC, STFC) then check the User Access Policy and decide how you will obtain stakeholder support (e.g. via a grant application or facility access).
- You should discuss the proposal with the relevant stakeholder programme manager (generally the stakeholder representative on the RCaH Board).
- Once you have contacted the Director or Operations Manager and they are happy with your request, you will be given access to our online system so you can formally apply for access.
- If facilities are oversubscribed, access will depend on availability.
- Time and facilities will be allocated according to the needs of the project.
- Working at RCaH is subject to security screening.