Access to the Research Complex at Harwell (RCaH) is associated with funding from one of the stakeholders or collaboration with one of the resident groups.
- Please read the User Access Policy and decide if you are eligible.
- Please contact our Associate Director and Head of Scientific Support to discuss your proposal and decide if our facilities are available and appropriate for your research.
- If you do not already have appropriate support from a stakeholder (BBSRC, Diamond, EPSRC, MRC, NERC, STFC), then please check the User Access Policy and decide how you will obtain stakeholder support (e.g. via a grant application or facility access).
- You will need to discuss the proposal with the relevant stakeholder programme manager (generally the stakeholder representative on the RCaH Board).
- Once you have contacted the Associate Director or Head of Scientific Support and they are happy with your request, you will be given access to our online system so you can formally apply for access.
- If facilities are oversubscribed, access will depend on availability.
- Time and facilities will be allocated according to the needs of the project.
- Working at RCaH is subject to security screening.